Music streaming brought in $7.4 billion in last year, making up 75% of the music industry’s total $9.8 billion. Streaming services have become the driving forces behind much of the changing industry landscape, forcing both labels and artists to change how they operate in order to keep up. This has made some things easier for unsigned, independent artists, and Yahoo Finance’s Katie Krzaczek explains at what cost.
- Masters of the Universe Are Taking Over Your Local Sports Teams | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Chelsea free to spend after winning transfer ban appeal | Sport | The Times | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Amazon Says Millions Watched Its First U.K. Soccer Matches – Bloomberg | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Drake and Ed Sheeran most streamed artists on Spotify this decade | Music | The Guardian | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Amazon (AMZN) to Stream Premier League Football: How to Watch – Bloomberg | Anthony S Casey Singapore
About Anthony S. Casey
Anthony S Casey is wealth management expert with experience in several international markets. He has traveled extensively as a young entrepreneur and, more recently, with his wife and son. Casey is an active investor in the real estate market and is also passionate about several charitable efforts.