Music streaming brought in $7.4 billion in last year, making up 75% of the music industry’s total $9.8 billion. Streaming services have become the driving forces behind much of the changing industry landscape, forcing both labels and artists to change how they operate in order to keep up. This has made some things easier for unsigned, independent artists, and Yahoo Finance’s Katie Krzaczek explains at what cost.
- Vivendi third-quarter revenue up 7.2% on strong Universal performance | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Beautiful Osaka & Kyoto in Japan | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Rock n Rollers in a Tokyo park | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Typhoon Hagibis in Japan October 2019 | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Japan beating Scotland during RWC 2019 in a Japanese pub | Anthony S Casey Singapore
About Anthony S. Casey
Anthony S Casey is wealth management expert with experience in several international markets. He has traveled extensively as a young entrepreneur and, more recently, with his wife and son. Casey is an active investor in the real estate market and is also passionate about several charitable efforts.