Music streaming brought in $7.4 billion in last year, making up 75% of the music industry’s total $9.8 billion. Streaming services have become the driving forces behind much of the changing industry landscape, forcing both labels and artists to change how they operate in order to keep up. This has made some things easier for unsigned, independent artists, and Yahoo Finance’s Katie Krzaczek explains at what cost.
- Barcelona ready €100m plus Coutinho bid for Neymar as they send delegation to Paris for talks | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Summer 2019 – London and Spain | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Football: Tottenham, Arsenal splash cash on Premier League deadline day – CNA | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- Chinese go gaga for a €3bn cut of Universal Music Group | Business | The Times | Anthony S Casey Singapore
- China’s Tencent talking to Vivendi about stake in Lady Gaga’s label | Anthony S Casey Singapore
About Anthony S. Casey
Anthony S Casey is wealth management expert with experience in several international markets. He has traveled extensively as a young entrepreneur and, more recently, with his wife and son. Casey is an active investor in the real estate market and is also passionate about several charitable efforts.